Hello, I’m Lawrence. I’m two parts developer, one part designer. I focus on building well designed, responsive websites that people enjoy using.
I do things like…
- Design and develop user interfaces.
- Find pain points and figure out how to best tackle them.
- Think about interface microcopy and its clarity to the user.
- Create web apps for myself and others.
- Build responsive websites.
- In using the best tools to get the job done, slipping into whatever role is required to ship a great end product.
- Performance is an instrumental part of a well rounded, quality experience.
- As devices get more capable, future proofing is of paramount importance.
- In keeping code maintainable for continuous iterative development.
I conduct my projects through Gracescale. Gracescale is a small web development outfit based in London whose aim it is to get your website or app into the hands of the hands on.
Alternatively, you can email me directly or find me on Twitter.